Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wanna go public?

If you're interested in telling your story to a zillion viewers (can't disclose the network but it's one noted for sensitivity/compassion):
My name is Patrick Hartz and I'm a producer for True Entertainment in New York.  We are currently producing a series that explores infidelity among couples.I'm very interested in hearing from any couples who have experienced infidelity and have been able to stay married and work past it.  I'm also looking to speak with couples who have divorced as a result, but have been able to remain on decent terms.Please feel free to email me at Hartz@TrueEntertainment.net for more details and a link to a full episode of the show.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the show and it is well done, not cheesy at all. And it's on a very respectable new network. I'm nowhere near ready to tell the world of my story but if I am, I would have certainly contacted Mr. Hartz.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails