Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Desperately seeking executive director for Infidelity Counselling Network

This is a re-post from August. The incredible Infidelity Counselling Network, which I know many of you have used over the years, is looking for an executive director to move the organization forward. Without the right person, it will have to close its doors. Fingers crossed that the perfect candidate is out there:

For quite a while now, I've linked to Infidelity Counselling Network, a pay-what-you-can peer counselling group that operates out of the Bay Area but is, of course, available to anyone with a phone. I know that many of you have used the network – it's impossible to overstate how valuable it can be to have someone to speak with when you're in such pain. Someone who understands, someone who's trained in listening, someone who can recommend resources and strategies to cope.
Well, Infidelity Counselling Network needs a new director (or two). It's a volunteer gig, with a small stipend. Roughly 5 - 7 hours a week. If any of you live in the Bay Area and want to pay it forward, this is your chance. 
Please let me know if you're interested – post a comment with your contact info and I won't publish it online. I'll simply pass your info onto the current director/founder. Or you can contact the organization directly here. Or e-mail:  info@infidelitycounselingnetwork.org
It would be a shame if this organization had to close its doors/phone lines after creating such a vital service. 

2 comments:

  1. Can you work remotely? I live in Southern California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they will allow that. If you want to send me your e-mail or phone number (I won't publish either), I can pass it along to the founder.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails