Thanks Telegraph for finally printing what we betrayed wives have known all along. Our husbands cheated because they're stupid.
Turns out men who are more fully evolved are less likely to cheat, says a group of researchers from the London School of Economics. "Only intelligent men are able to shed the psychological baggage of their species and adopt new modes of behaviour," says the study, pointing out that multiple partners no longer has the evolutionary advantage it once did.
The study revealed that the same doesn't hold true for women, whose IQ has no bearing on their inclination to cheat.
But, women can now protect against heartbreak by marrying smart.
Though my husband's three university degrees might indicate a higher intelligence, this study reveals it's all been a ruse. He's a moron.
- Join the Club...and Share Your Story
- Share Your Story: Finding Out (This section is full.)
- Share Your Story: Feeling Stuck? (This section is full.)
- Share Your Story: Multiple Affairs?
- Share Your Story: Feeling Stuck: Part Two (This section is full.)
- Share Your Story: Feeling Stuck? Part Three (THIS SECTION IS FULL. NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE)
- Share Your Story: Finding Out Part Two