I came across this breezy little slide show on Oprah.com, offering up pithy wisdom on how to bounce back from pain. While I'm not convinced that sleeping while facing North would have made much difference to my D-Day recovery (I was having enough trouble sleeping at all!!), most of the tips can create a deeper change than you'd expect.
The thing is, when we're drowning in pain, someone suggesting we take a vacation, or "turn over a new belief" or "think like a lion" strikes us as a crack-smoking simpleton.
Yet it's these small choices we make, barely perceptible to those around us, that move us from our quick-sand existence onto solid ground.
Check it out! You might be surprised.
Separating or Divorcing, Part 3 (Part 2 is FULL)
- Join the Club...and Share Your Story
- Books for the Betrayed
- Share Your Story: Finding Out, Part 4 (3 is full!!...
- Share Your Story: Multiple Affairs PART 2
- Stupid S#*t Cheaters Say
- Just found out? Share your story...
- Finding Out, Part 5 (Please post here. Part 4 is f...
- Feeling Stuck Part 18 (17 IS FULL)
- Separating or Divorcing, Part 3 (Part 2 is FULL)
- Separating or Divorcing? Share your thoughts here....
- Feeling Stuck? Share your story here... (Part 19)...