Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sandra Bullock Betrayed: Another Heart Broken...Publicly

I've never been much of a celeb-watcher, except for a regrettable period during my third child's infancy. She nursed nightly from 7 - 8 p.m. and I developed the habit of watching Entertainment Tonight. When I realized that I actually cared about J Lo and Ben Affleck's on-again/off-again relationship as if I actually knew them, I realized it was time to...get a life.
That said, since my own D-Day, I tend to hang on celeb's infidelity woes as if they're happening to a close friend. Perhaps it's because so few people in my real life know the truth about my marriage so we don't talk about infidelity. Perhaps it's because misery loves company. Most likely it's because, having become acquainted with the pain of betrayal all too well, it's hard to watch another go through it without wanting to reach out a hand to help them along.
The latest casualty is one of the most surprising, given her beautiful Oscar speech and equally heartfelt Barbara Walter's interview. Sandra Bullock has reportedly moved out of her home with Jesse James, following allegations of his infidelity. He's pleading "privacy for my family" but will admit that there's no-one to blame for the hurt his family his going through except himself.
Betrayal is painful, whether suffered privately or publicly. And James is right. There is no else to blame.

2 comments:

  1. She definately married beneath her class and he has finally proven it to her.
    Now she can find a great guy to compliment her beauty, not bring her down to the trash level!

    Sandra, you are beautiful!

    Jessie and new skank wife...you two losers! LMAO , YOU BOTH GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE..EACH OTHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to tell myself if Beyoncé, Selena Gomez, Sienna Miller, Sandra Bullock, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Anniston and Jennifer Garner can get through it so can I. BUT it's probably easier to cry into your millions in your mansion or in an over-water buffalo in Fiji. If I had millions I probably would just kick my WH to the curb and console myself with cabana boys. But since I live in the real world I'd rather make up with my best friend and try to repair our relationship.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails