incredibly stupid s#*t that cheaters say. For instance, my husband, responding once to my accusation that he was a "liar", defended himself by telling me he's never once lied to a business client. Seriously. Like the fact that in business he was a martyr somehow negated the years (and years) of lying he did to me. WTF?
There are plenty of other WTF experiences here for you to shake your head at and laugh. Because what choice do we have right? We can laugh at these idiots or cry. Today I choose to laugh. I hope you do too.
Have at 'er ladies!
Separating or Divorcing, Part 3 (Part 2 is FULL)
- Join the Club...and Share Your Story
- Books for the Betrayed
- Share Your Story: Finding Out, Part 4 (3 is full!!...
- Share Your Story: Multiple Affairs PART 2
- Stupid S#*t Cheaters Say
- Just found out? Share your story...
- Finding Out, Part 5 (Please post here. Part 4 is f...
- Feeling Stuck Part 20
- Feeling Stuck? Part 21
- Separating or Divorcing? Page 5
- Sex and intimacy after betrayal
- Share Your Story: Finding Out, Part 5 (4 is full!!...