The amazing Infidelity Counselling Network, located near San Francisco, CA, is looking for a new executive director. The woman who founded this one-of-a-kind organization, who has posted on this site as Laura S., is ready to transition out of the position and appoint someone with the skills and energy to grow the organization and reach even more women experiencing betrayal.
Here's the job description:
Seeking p/t Executive Director for women's nonprofit. Great opportunity to lead & manage a small organization, start or further your nonprofit career, and transform women's lives. Job description & more info here.
Separating or Divorcing, Part 3 (Part 2 is FULL)
- Join the Club...and Share Your Story
- Books for the Betrayed
- Share Your Story: Finding Out, Part 4 (3 is full!!...
- Share Your Story: Multiple Affairs PART 2
- Stupid S#*t Cheaters Say
- Just found out? Share your story...
- Finding Out, Part 5 (Please post here. Part 4 is f...
- Feeling Stuck Part 20
- Feeling Stuck? Part 21
- Separating or Divorcing? Page 5