The amazing Infidelity Counselling Network, located near San Francisco, CA, is looking for a new executive director. The woman who founded this one-of-a-kind organization, who has posted on this site as Laura S., is ready to transition out of the position and appoint someone with the skills and energy to grow the organization and reach even more women experiencing betrayal.
Here's the job description:
Seeking p/t Executive Director for women's nonprofit. Great opportunity to lead & manage a small organization, start or further your nonprofit career, and transform women's lives. Job description & more info here.
- Feeling Stuck, Page 22 (PAGE FULL)
- Sex and intimacy after betrayal
- Share Your Story: Finding Out, Part 5 (4 is full!!...
- Finding Out, Part 5 (Please post here. Part 4 is f...
- Stupid S#*t Cheaters Say
- Separating/Divorcing Page 9
- Finding Out, Part 6
- Books for the Betrayed
- Separating and Divorcing, Page 10
- Feeling Stuck, Part 23
- MORE Stupid S#*t Cheaters Say