- Join the Club...and Share Your Story
- Books for the Betrayed
- Share Your Story: Finding Out, Part 4 (3 is full!!...
- Share Your Story: Multiple Affairs PART 2
- Feeling Stuck: Part 14 (FULL. Please post in 15...)
- Stupid S#*t Cheaters Say
- Feeling Stuck? Share your story... (Part 15)
- Just found out? Share your story...
Friday, February 5, 2010
Funny Friday: Eavesdropping on my son
Tonight, as my 9-year-old son was chatting with his friend, whose parents were packing and moving into their new house today, they got talking about the woman who bought the former house.
"It's her first house," explained my son's friend. "And she's only 23. Why would she want such a big house for one person?"
My son, who's never met a question he couldn't answer, responded, "She's at that age," he said. "She'll be getting married and having S-E-X."
I stifled a giggle.
"What's that?" his friend asked.
My son sighed...