Saturday, December 15, 2018

Infidelity Counseling Network Looking for Peer Counselors

Hey my secret sisters,

The amazing Infidelity Counseling Network, which offers peer counselling on a sliding scale (we link to it in our margin), is looking for strong, wise, compassionate women who've survived infidelity to extend support to those still struggling.

ICN is now taking applications for volunteer telephone peer counselors to join the spring training.

Click here to get started, or contact ICN's executive director Julie at director@infidelitycounselingnetwork.org for next steps.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I've reached out again cause I'd really love to help. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Olive Mee! I know they need help and are looking to expand. There are lots of other regulars on here who I think would be great at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to volunteer and help out those I can. Sometimes I feel just someone to listen to makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails